Premium 20" One Piece Clip In Hair Extensions Curly Thick 180g
(Delivery From $5.10 )
WAS : $32.26
|Add Premium 24" One Piece Clip In Hair Extensions Flicky/Straight Thick 180g ($20.64)|
|Add Krystellie On The Go Hair Extension De-Tangling Brush ($7.73)|
Get glam hair in seconds and be bang on trend with our fab heat resistant synthetic hair extensions. Our 1-piece curly hair extension is 1 weft of hair with added layers for extra thickness. They are super easy to use and give the look of long luscious locks! Each weft measures 22-24" when pulled flat and weigh approx. 180g.
The one piece set in curly is made from premium class, heat resistant synthetic fibre and is already pre-styled and ready to wear. Use extensions as an easy way to adjust length and volume of your hair. Perfect for creating thick and long hair styles. Our one piece collection is recommended to those who already have medium to long hair looking for a bit more volume and have some fullness in the fronts of their hair as this way it will look more natural and blended out. If you do not have fullness in the fronts we recommend you opt for the 3 or 8 piece sets as this will give you fullness in the fronts and back.
How to use:
- Part your hair
- Pop the clips open, slide extensions in to the hair and pop closed
- Let down hair and brush
- Viola - Long luscious locks!
- The hair can be style up to 160 degrees (do not blow dry)
- Wash with luke warm warm and hang to dry
- Brush with soft brissle brush or tangle brush
- Spray hair with de-tangle spray or diluted fabric conditioner (30cm away) if gets tangled
- Store in a clear area, laid flat out to avoid getting tangled. A top tip is to use a trouser clothing hanger and attach the extensions to each end and hang up in a clear environment.
advise not to dye the hair extensions as this will damage them and make
them tangled. If you require a different colour, we offer many
different shades at great prices.
Please note that although we have
maintained every effort to portray the colours as accurate as possible
different monitors and photography can effect colour.