Are you looking for that silky smooth hair but are suffering the same problem we used too before knowing these top tips?
Battling away trying to tame that frizz, regularly brushing it and using every leave-in serum the market has offer but still not seeing the results you want?
Silky smooth hair may seem like something you could only dream of, however it is attainable if you use a routine and follow it for a few months you will be sure to see results. Remember, nothing ever happens over night so don’t be too disappointed if these steps don’t work within a week. If only we could use a magic wand and make that happen.
Silky smooth hair seems to be what you see every model, youtuber, and gorgeous girl on pinterest has. Everyone wants super silky smooth hair and we are going to tell you how to achieve it quickly and easily! Follow along and I’m sure you will get great results.
There are a few different routines you could use but start off with the general care
1. Use cold water when you wash your hair
2. Wash your hair a few times a week, not every day
3. Wash with sulfate-free shampoo
4. Use a moisturising conditioner
5. Use a wide-toothed comb when your hair is wet
6. Use a boar bristle brush when your hair is dry.
- Start with clean, wet hair. I like to spray some It’s a 10 or any heat protector you like throughout your hair and brush it through.
- Then add an absolute must have product which is the silkening oil treatment from Aquage. Start from the ends of your hair and work it up so that you do not get your scalp greasy. This will make your hair super silky and soft, shiny and smell amazing! Brush this through as well.
- If you can leave your hair to naturally dry and when it is still damp then use a cool setting on your hair dryer to get rid of the damp sections. Use a good quality big toothed round brush, hold the hair dryer 15cm away from your hair and be sure to not just face it on the one section. All types of heat are highly damaging for hair so try to only use it when you have too. Getting in to a routine of washing it every 2/3rd day and leaving it up for the rest of the days and using dry shampoo will begin to show results. Less heat, and less touching it means there won’t be a lot of breakage and your hair will be less brittle.
- Why not try using some ingredients you have in the house to make a natural hair care pack? We never really know what is in all these hair packs and serums we rush to buy. So try making some at home and then you will know exactly what is going on to your hair.(Shutterstock)The Banana Mask. – It is rich in carbohydrates, vitamins, natural oils and potassium. It will help keep your hair feeling nourished and it will reduce frizz, it can also help sooth your scalp if it gets irritated with a regular use of it. So what you need is 1 ripe banana and 2 tsp of yoghurt
- Mash a ripe banana and add two teaspoons of yogurt to it.
- Blend it to get a smooth paste so that no chunks of the banana remain.
- Apply this all over the hair, starting from the tips and work up till the crown.
- Rinse off after 45 minutes with a shampoo.